POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov64 - linux advice wanted please! : Re: pov64 - linux advice wanted please! Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:24:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov64 - linux advice wanted please!
From: JRG
Date: 4 Dec 2005 14:16:06
Message: <43934076@news.povray.org>
Nearly all major and minor distros come with a live-cd version. You may
try that out without installing a single byte on your HD. I can't think
of a better way to find the distro that suits your needs best.

As far as I am concerned, I've been using SUSE 10 for two months now and
I can recommend it to you. Not too much hair pulling. YAST2 is bless.

Start your Live-cd hunt here: http://distrowatch.com/

Have fun!

--
Jonathan.